Are you worried about hair loss? Do you know about why hair loss occurs? Let’s know about the hair loss. Hair loss is an extreme upsetting situation for both men and women equally.
It can occur due to many uncountable reasons such as overuse of Hair loss products, heredity, physical stress, pregnancy, excessive intake of vitamin A, lack of protein, male pattern baldness, female hormones and many more.
Baldness is a stage of complete loss of hair which occurs more in men than women’s and today it is one of the important topic related to Hair thinning. Thinning of the hair is the problem which should be importantly treated from the scalp.
People go on switching out different shampoos and even use various supplements to avoid thinning of hair.
The life cycle of Hair thinning is divided into three phase:
• Anagen: this is the most active years of growth of hairs that last between two to six years
• Catagen: it is transitional hair growth lasting between two to three weeks
• Telogen: this is the resting phase in which old hair sheds and it leads to regrowth of hairs within 2-3 months.
Causes of hair thinning
• Hormones: presence of irregular level of androgens that is abnormal amount of hormones in men or women may cause extreme hair loss.
• Diet: a diet low in protein and vitamins is a big reason for Hair thinningin youngsters although it is temporary but may create stress for the victim.
• Medical conditions: if a person is medically not well or suffering from any disease such as thyroid, lupus, diabetes, anaemia, etc. he/she may suffer hair loss problems due to underlying treatments and medicines.
• Overuse of cosmetics: this is one of the most important reasons for Hair thinning for better looks people experiment with different types of cosmetics such as gels, tablets, bleaching, dyeing hair regularly, using curlers or rollers on hair, hair straightening and many which damages the hair and makes it thin.
Therefore select your hair loss products very carefully before using it.
Click here to get more information how to stop hair loss.