What is duratrans?
duratrans is the abbreviation of Endura Transparency Technique. Kodak Company designed this technique in the mid of 1979. All sorts of large display backlit as well as display substances are included in duratrans. However, the quality of this item should be ahigh standard to get abest effective result from it that serve your all purpose.
What quality can you expect from this technique?
Duratrans must have following aspects to be the best one.
• Resolution – Duratrans must be a higher resolution than all other sorts of print items. You may get a 1200 dpi point from the normal print whereas an optimized print up to 4000 dpi can be offered for larger prints. For this reasons duratrans will be suitable for larger outdoor signage.
• Durability – The main cause for decay on photographic prints particularly for cheaper pigment-based prints is the effect of ultraviolet light. Duratrans has a higher lifetime comparing all other printing options.
• Dot Size – It can be able to capture lots of dots per inch within a short part of thearea which comprises a rich as well as thefine picture. It can offer smoothest color evolution prints than other inkjet prints.
• Saturations and Contrast – Duratrans can be able to make high contrast prints because of high pixels as well as resolution. The best color saturation on great display format of it is the key reason for getting any display perfectly.
What are the usages of Duratrans at present?
• It can be used as apublic display for advertising. Many crunchy graphics large type displays are produced by duratrans. It is used as printing materials for 2 reasons. The first one is they are very much illuminated because of diffused light availability and the 2nd reason is that they need lesser light bulbs into them and hence the energy costs are less.
• Lighted Wayfinding signage – If you lost in the airport and wanted to use the direction pointer signs then you will get the help of duratrans. For the best illumination and cheaper cost the most airports as well as rails stations are choosing Duratrans at present.