Introduced in the year 2003, WordPress is an open source CMS which is based on PHP. Its main function is to help the users add different free features to their website with a simple process. Millions of people now prefer using WordPress plugin because of the various benefits it provides and its ease of use. Let’s have a look at the reasons behind its popularity.
Benefits of using WordPress plugin
• Simple and ease of use.
• No FTP software or HTML editing required.
• High management capability in any computer.
• Helps one to control one’s website.
• Provides high security to your website.
• Easy to integrate blogging capabilities.
• Your site is 100% customizable.
• With the help of plugins, it provides an extension of the functionality of your website.
• It has multiple users.
• Provides growth of your website.
Disadvantages of WordPress plugin
Though WordPress Plugin provides many benefits to improving your blogging efficiency, it also has certain disadvantages. Following are the problems faced:
• Non- secured CMS platform.
• There is an utter confusion between ‘Comments’ and ‘discussion’ options.
• The technical code in WordPress Plugin is complex.
• The problemwith PHP.
• The problems of automatic upgrades.
• Certain themes are very expensive.
• The problem is related to SEO.
• Complicated configuration process.
• Incomplete Documentation.
To overcome these disadvantages you have to choose the right plugin for a website. There are more than hundred plugins available online which are free to download.
Top WordPress plugin (Free)
Following are the list of some Best WordPress plugins for which you don’t need to worry about the expense because they are absolutely free:
• Star Box
• BigContact Contact page
• Business Deal Countdown
• Dynamic Widgets.
So before downloading any WordPress plugin from the web, you should be aware which plugin is efficient for your website. With a proper research on the best WordPress Plugin available online you can develop your website more efficiently.